What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is there limited movies available on netflix?

rbkemp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do all the movies I wanna watch on Netflix say " unavailable"? Is this just on the I pad?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The unavailable movies are only available for DVD through the mail. That's $2 more a month.
Netflix doesn't have many good movies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it's not just on the iPad. A lot of the movies on Netflix are unavailable for streaming to any device you may have.

It's all about licenses and such. Nothing to do but hope that Netflix keeps talking with the big studios to get permission(s) to stream.

Marilyn

Panama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix is adding stuff all the time to the Instant Viewing selections. Most of the recent movies are not available for streaming from any device --- only through DVDs delivered by mail. A lot of Starz productions and TV movies and series and some other movies are available for streaming. It is not the iPad - they don't allow some of the newer things to stream to anything.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Are you in Canada? If so, the selection is very limited compared to the US. But thing are improving lately, a bunch of new movies were added...

VicoPad addict!

OP
R

rbkemp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys..... Overall just not satisfied...... I'm not from Canada. I'm from new jersey....just wish there was more movies!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's really a netflix issue.....still figuring out why I can watch iron man2 already but have yet to be able to watch any transformers movies.... o_O which I can stream from xbl.

Most reactions

Latest posts