What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is my iPad telling me this?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am waiting for car repairs and thought I would update some apps and this pops up.

I am connected to 3G ~ I am confused ~ which is not hard these days.

ddba193b.png

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Marie! The app you are trying to update is more than 20mgs. So you cannot use 3G to update this app. That is why it tells you to wait until you get to a wifi hotspot. ATT limits the amount of data it will transport--anything less than 20 Mg is okay. I think there is also the possibility that your download will experience a disconnection during this big download and the file might get corrupted and you would have to start all over again AND pay for it again (costs money to use 3G).

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Matt! Where have you been, babe?

Okay. Well Shitums. So now my Angry Birds app is frozen ~ I didn't know this! Thanks Matt! You are my hero.:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because it says AT&T 3G in the upper left corner of your screen!

"I'm just sayin'..."

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh Wow. I most certainly did.

Well okay, then.:eek:

U posted that at 2:16 too and I can't believe none of the other smarta$$es mentioned it!! As i just read for the first time and realized. Haha I win I win

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To get rid of the frozen app do the shut down routine...this is why I enjoy this forum: EVERYONE is a comic hero :D

Most reactions

Latest posts