Why i rock Apple!!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by HKWrite12, Apr 7, 2011.

1. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    There are tons of reasons I love apple but here are three!!!

Excellent customer service: 95% of the time I have nice, homey, understanding reps that make waiting worth while. my little bro smashed his 4th gen touch he got for Christmas after 3 months. Went to apple store. Gotta brand new one. Didn't even have apple care.

Superior Online support: they are quick compliant and knowledgeable. I was buying an app but it went off sale before it was supposed to be on sale for 5 in stead of 8. Bought it for and and was given full refund. Free app!!!

Finally: excellent products. My mom n best friend turned me back on to apple (hadn't used mac since mid 90s) haven't touched a product yet that uncoils put down. And I was soooooo anti iPhone but I can't live without it.

I have now bought everything but snacks for my bridegroom: the iPad 2. Eta April 26. Or should I say wedding day.

Share your stories.

2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    I only have one Apple product ~ but customer service is awesome! Our local Apple store have great staff!

You have not gotten your ipad2 yet? I keep seeing your poor signature ~ seems as though it has been there forever.:(

3. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Eta is two more weeks but hopefully itll ship out next week and be here by the 21.