1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Why i rock Apple!!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by HKWrite12, Apr 7, 2011.

1. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    There are tons of reasons I love apple but here are three!!!

Excellent customer service: 95% of the time I have nice, homey, understanding reps that make waiting worth while. my little bro smashed his 4th gen touch he got for Christmas after 3 months. Went to apple store. Gotta brand new one. Didn't even have apple care.

Superior Online support: they are quick compliant and knowledgeable. I was buying an app but it went off sale before it was supposed to be on sale for 5 in stead of 8. Bought it for and and was given full refund. Free app!!!

Finally: excellent products. My mom n best friend turned me back on to apple (hadn't used mac since mid 90s) haven't touched a product yet that uncoils put down. And I was soooooo anti iPhone but I can't live without it.

I have now bought everything but snacks for my bridegroom: the iPad 2. Eta April 26. Or should I say wedding day.

Share your stories.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    I only have one Apple product ~ but customer service is awesome! Our local Apple store have great staff!

You have not gotten your ipad2 yet? I keep seeing your poor signature ~ seems as though it has been there forever.:(
  3. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Eta is two more weeks but hopefully itll ship out next week and be here by the 21.