What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I like the Targus/Griffin stylus

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On the strength of your comment, I bought Noteshelf---and really must say: it's great!

I have been, and still am, proponent of Note Taker HD. It is much more versatile than Noteshelf, but for pure handwriting it is the best (of five or six) that I have tried. I particularly like the precision with which the zoom window moves, and the notebook vovers are attractive.

Well, I really botched this posting. What I meant to say was that Noteshelf is the best app I have seen for handwriting alone; Note Taker HD is more versatile. It is the precision of the zoom movement on Noteshelf that is so impressive, and its notebook "covers" are impressive!

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since this thread has morphed to some extent into a discussion of note taking apps, I'll mention that I've been testing 7NotesHD Premium since yesterday. It's currently on sale in the App Store for $.99. Purely from a handwriting recognition and predictive perspective (i.e. guessing what word you are trying to write based on a dictionary and your previous notes), it's the best I've seen. Transforms my scrawls into readable text very well.

Most reactions

Latest posts