What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does ipad do this

craigaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-1010872456.jpg

Can any one help?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be helpful if you mention what the problem is.

Reaction score
Like AQ_OC said, we need to know from you what it is doing because if you only put a picture and do not explain what is wrong with it, we can't identify the problem well. So please explain what it is doing.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've run into this when I tried to access my college's website. The program they used for class assignments, homework, etc., was not compatible with Safari or the iPad (or both). There is no solution when the page gets truncated like this - cause its not you, it's the way the site is designed. The only thing to do is to contact the site webmaster (or the IT folk of the business you are accessing) and see if they can make it iPad-compatible.

Marilyn

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would turning the Ipad 90% so it is in portrait rather than landscape help you to see the rest of the page?

OP
C

craigaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I look up my syllabus on my college site it only shows half of the page and I can't scroll down to see the rest of the pages on the document

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If your instructor makes the files PDFs for download then this problem does not happen.

fanckush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try using an application cold "puffin"
1 it supports flash content
2 you can view the site as a desktop browser (you get to these setting in the app setting)
Hope it helps

Most reactions

Latest posts