What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does apple hate its customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time and time again do I hear apple fans making excuses for apple on why they didn't do something. Why is the number one tactic is to tell someone they don't need something just to avoid doing it. You guys are so used to making up excuses I don't even think you guys realize you are also customers.

I can't imagine apple really caring about their customers in any sense. It really scares me the larger apple grows.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't imagine apple really caring about their customers in any sense. .

Why then, do people keep buying their products if Apple doesn't care? Because they like to be treated poorly and their products are bad?

They have one of the best customer service I have ever encountered and I adore my iPad and so want the iPhone.

And no ~

I only have the iPad ~ I am not an Applegirl.

Yet.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
FatalDesain said:
Time and time again do I hear apple fans making excuses for apple on why they didn't do something. Why is the number one tactic is to tell someone they don't need something just to avoid doing it. You guys are so used to making up excuses I don't even think you guys realize you are also customers.

I can't imagine apple really caring about their customers in any sense. It really scares me the larger apple grows.

Oh crap, he's still here guys. Quick, get the troll spray!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FatalDesain said:

Be nice. This is a discussion board! Let's see how he discusses.;)

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why then, do people keep buying their products if Apple doesn't care? Because they like to be treated poorly and their products are bad?

They have one of the best customer service I have ever encountered and I adore my iPad and so want the iPhone.

And no ~

Yet.

But didn't I see in another discussion that within the past day or so, you did declare yourself an Applegirl?

Watch out for that bus, Marie!

:D

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And no ~

Yet.

But didn't I see in another discussion that within the past day or so, you did declare yourself an Applegirl?

Touche'. I will admit it. I am in love with Apple. I so love going into the store in our local mall ~ and I HATE the mall. But I love that store.

I know nothing about the Mac ~ but I am really intrigued, Bob! My daughter's BF got the recent new IPod thingy, and I was all over that!

I really want the iPhone. Bad.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And no ~

Yet.

Touche'. I will admit it. I am in love with Apple. I so love going into the store in our local mall ~ and I HATE the mall. But I love that store.

I know nothing about the Mac ~ but I am really intrigued, Bob! My daughter's BF got the recent new IPod thingy, and I was all over that!

I really want the iPhone. Bad.

If u with at&t , they now have refurbished iphone4's for only $100. 3GS ones like $50 brand new and only like $20-25 refurbished. I will get me an iphone4 soon n that'll help me hold off on buying an ipad2.
I read this post earlier and knew it would strike some nerves..lmao. The product and sales speak for itself. If Apple was so horrible, they wouldn't be so successful & sold millions of units. Yeah there are things I don't like about apple, like having to be chained to iTunes but that's Nothing compared to them as a whole. Their products are top notch and the return rate of repeat customers is ome of the best around.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com

Do Apple care? do i really give a toss? nope. i couldn't care less if they cared for me or not.

Are they selling me something i dont need? absolutely. i dont need an Apple device. none of us do. but we want them. and yes, they aint cheap, but hey, i'm a big boy, i know that my hard earned cash is going to them, but as with Q1, do i care? certainly not, else i wouldnt have parted with my money.

Personally, i have no liking for Apple and no disliking for them. they're a business selling things. I really couldn't give a flying stuff about them or their ethics or attitudes. i like them no more or no less than any other electronics firm out there. i really dont care. i have no loyalty to them or theit attidues towards their customers. what's it to me?

All i care about is the super drop dead sexy stuff they sell, which i dont mind paying for, and i can assure you i'm not hood-winked or drugged into doing so. it's all my own free will.

But, it'd be interesting to hear why you think Apple aren't a caring bunch though. you didn't say.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com

Apple doesn't hate their customers, just you.

Reaction score
FatalDesain said:

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1300202099279.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1300202099279.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 237

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i cant figure out why this chap is trolling. he owns a shed load of ipads, has a load of posts here, doesn't completely hate the devices yet he's always moaning. and why moan here? you wont get very far.

he's not even trolling correctly :p he's like a wannabe on-the-fence-cant-make-up-my-mind troll

i'm not an Apple fan either and have personal issues i could certainly air about them, but cant find any point in wining in forums. what a waste of time all round.

talk about immaturity.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cant figure out why this chap is trolling. he owns a shed load of ipads, has a load of posts here, doesn't completely hate the devices yet he's always moaning. and why moan here? you wont get very far.

he's not even trolling correctly :p he's like a wannabe on-the-fence-cant-make-up-my-mind troll

i'm not an Apple fan either and have personal issues i could certainly air about them, but cant find any point in wining in forums. what a waste of time all round.

talk about immaturity.

smiley2.jpg

skotan_Thumbs_up_smiley.svg

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The real trouble is he's wrong.
Apple doesn't hate him, apple is indifferent. In fact apple probably doesn't know he exists.
Must be frightfully galling.....bad enough living under a stone, but having to eat worms as well...

Apples just a commercial operation that makes commercial decisions. Their balance sheet reflects how good those decisions are.
They could make the backs of the iPad out of solid gold and some would still find fault with it.
Myopia is a common disease of living in damp conditions.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple is an international corporation with a net worth of over $222 billion. Clearly they do not "hate their customers". While the OP is certainly entitled to his opinion, this thread is starting to get personal and we know what happens when that happens!

itunes36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts