What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people prefer to take handwritten notes on ipad?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
So to those of you who handwrite notes on iPad: Did your writing start off looking like a stroke patient's and get better with practice? Was it just practice, or did some great stylus do the trick? I'm at the stroke patient stage.

I'm with you so I'm looking to get a stylus.......I can type notes quite quickly though even using the virtual keyboard.

The Archangel

The sad thing is, I already have a stylus and write like that. :p

Maybe there's some magical stylus out there? If there is, it's clearly not the one I own.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just can't use a stylus at all. I don't know why, because my handwriting is reasonably tidy. The only way I can make it work for me is to print! Self defeating really!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. Pens and paper free from my work?? NOT! I get nothing free from work. We've had every last perk but crappy coffee taken from us.
Of course, I can get pen & paper from the dollar store all I want. But I take notes in a combination of ways with my iPad. Both typed and handwritten, and before that, typed with laptops and have since digital age for my own personal reasons as a paper trail can get messy. That's just me. It comes down to preference. Even if I hand write a note on paper and want to makes sure I have a copy, I'm might be inclined to take a picture of it anyway in my scan program to preserve-so how about that? I still use digital methods! Just like copies of paper forms. So iPad still is used for all of this. And yes, I back the information up.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I prefer to write notes on paper, but only because my writing on iPad looks like a little kid's. If it didn't look like crud, I'd prefer to have everything on iPad, because it's nice and contained -- no scraps, no losing or misplacing stuff, because my notes would synch and I could email them to others. The cost difference is negligible to me.

Try this;
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-taker-hd/id366572045?mt=8

Special emphasis on the magnification feature. (see the screenshots)

Most reactions

Latest posts