What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did you jailbreak?

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Yeah, I wish I was as awesome as you, Grayson! You're like; totally rad. :D

-Do people even say "rad" anymore? XD

I think you are the first person to say that around me in..... Like a year or so. :)

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
You really don't have too many threads, do you?

Me? I lost count. I would say around 10-15. That's not bad. Most of them have been closed because of drama. :(

faethon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this thread is more about post count now :), but to answer the topic starter:
The only reason for me to JB my iPad (4.3.3 - with redsn0w) is to install and use XBMC on it, oh and to be able to SSH into it.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no JB available for my iPad 2 yet. However, when there is one, I will JB it because of the customization that it will offer.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
This has been a really interesting thread to read, as a newbie to anything Apple I can say they are much easier to pair together than anything Bill 'Moneybags' Gates has put together. I love my music and since purchasing an Apple TV and Apple I pad2 I can now listen to my collection wirelessly around the house.
It was great to hear all your opinions on why you JB your products, my own take on this is this, the I pad is an excellent tool, but like everything you buy, cars or houses, it needs extending and tweeting, it's full potential is only realised when lots of people get together and voice improvements, keep up the good work it's been great reading through past posts.

ecrosswordshd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The main reason to jailbreak is not getting apps for free, but to unlock featurs you will not be able to use without jailbreak (terminal, custom apps, etc)

Most reactions

Latest posts