What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did Siri change into a male voice?

OP
A

Altha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as it is still in the warranty period you should be fine, no matter where in the world you bought it from.

The Archangel

Okay then thats a much better idea because this does not have ichat anyways. Thanks a lot!

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mines a man,he has a reeeeally nice voice :)
Does it ask for directions and leaves the toilet seat up?
tongue.png

OP
A

Altha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh! Siri is now a girl! But the 'reader' is still a man! I have both of them now!

Correction: dictation not reader

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try the Australian voice, she is nice, but doesn't know so much - she always tells me to switch back because she can't do something except in English (United States)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently the man who does the voice for the British siri is called Daniel.

OP
A

Altha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the Australian voice, she is nice, but doesn't know so much - she always tells me to switch back because she can't do something except in English (United States)

Lol so the aussie one is dumb lol :)

Albert8100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
o yes this is my interesting topic i like it.becoz i like electronics,and i phone.i like it.my i phone like a computer.and your?

Most reactions

Latest posts