What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why cant i update the 4.35 version

Justic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why cant i update the 4.35 version for my ipad2 .when download finish the version than update say need to check my internet connection any1 know the problem thx :confused::confused:

ChiTown52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Justic said:
why cant i update the 4.35 version for my ipad2 .when download finish the version than update say need to check my internet connection any1 know the problem thx :confused::confused:

I have the same problem!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A number of Members seem to have been experiencing this problem and I have not yet read of a definitive solution to the problem. There have been suggestions of a link 'time out', some Members have suggested that the Apple server was overloaded and have been successful when they tried a second time but there doesn't seem to be a totally credible solution.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition, a lot of people have had trouble with anti-virus software disrupting the download.

So, maybe turn off the anti-virus for the download? Just make sure you turn it back on when you're done.

Marilyn

OP
J

Justic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thx guys me already update off all the anti virus to update :)

markdevoll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't think you needed virus protection on apple devices? Is there one that is good and free

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
markdevoll said:
I didn't think you needed virus protection on apple devices? Is there one that is good and free

They are talking about anti virus and firewalls used on the computers used to download the iOS update.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts