What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why cant i submit reviews in app store?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wrote one like 3 weeks ago and had no trouble. I hit submit and iPad alerted me that it was sent and I got a confirmation that my review was received. In the past week or so I wrote a few more but now when I hit submit nothing happens no alert no confirmation no nothing. Is this a problem with the app store? I can send everything else without problems. Emails and posts work fine. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried submitting a review for the first time and I get the same problem. I press SUBMIT and nothing happens, no confirmation or anything - the review box just closes...

Any body else getting this? I've never submitted a review before so I'm not sure what is suppose to happen.

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been trying to subit reviews for the 3rd day running.....still same problem. Is nobody else experiencing this?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You cannot review an app you purchased with a redeem code

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: it seems say reviews are getting through. I checked the reviews of the apps I tried to submit for. But I thought that when you submit one you get a confirmation??

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: it seems say reviews are getting through. I checked the reviews of the apps I tried to submit for. But I thought that when you submit one you get a confirmation??

I've never gotten a confirmation when I've written a review. Yet, a few days later, it appears. Not that I've written many, mind you, but there's my anecdote.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts