What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are people complaining about flash support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a very effective medicine called "billions of dollars" that can help extend your life regardless of what ailment you have. Too bad this miracle medicine is so rare.
People play the lottery because they think that winning millions of dollars will solve all their problems. This goes to prove that people with virtually unlimited funds still have problems, but money isn't one of them!

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thphilli said:
"Pancreatic cancer life expectancy is very low. Once a person has been diagnosed with the condition, general pancreatic life expectancy is only 5 to 8 months, though 20 percent of pancreatic sufferers will live at least 1 year."

That is why.

Except there is a second form of pancreatic cancer which has I very low morbidity rate. Which is what SJ has. He was first diagnosed in 1986, and had been doing well until around 2005.

This is well documented.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a bad business strategy, it just sucks for the end-user.
The #1 function of the CEO of any corporation that issues stock is to maximize the dividends for the share holders and thus far, Steve has done a fairly respectable job at that!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a bad business strategy, it just sucks for the end-user.
The #1 function of the CEO of any corporation that issues stock is to maximize the dividends for the share holders and thus far, Steve has done a fairly respectable job at that!

If that is the case then Steve is actually doing a terrible job. Apple doesn't pay any dividend at all! He has done an excellent job of maximizing the stock value however. (I wish they paid a dividend, but when your stock is sky high, why bother?)

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He has definitely grown the company and regardless of what anyone thinks of his business strategy, I am sure everyone wishes him well.

As far as this topic however, I think it is time for the last rites.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts