What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's getting an iPad Air?

panchucko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be replacing my wife's iPad 2 16GB wifi with the Air 16GB wifi as soon as I can get my hands on one.
I am waiting for a month or two to replace my iPad 3 64GB Verizon 4G LTE with the Air 32GB wifi. My work supplied me with a verizon 4g LTE mifi with unlimited data for me to use, no need to get anything but wifi.

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read on the news that the powerful WOZ was not happy with the air because there is only a 128GB model and no more space available, :D I love how this guy thinks

hd107a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently own two iPads, the iPad 1 and the iPad 3. I'll be placing my order as soon as I can. Who else is planning to purchase one?
I won't be getting the iPad Air, not enough new features to justify it. Fingerprint ID would have been nice and a better way to deal with photos (I know, that's a software issue). I would like to see a Micro SD card slot also but don't think that will ever happen. Guess I'll wait for the next generation.

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be going from non retina Ipad2 wifi to Ipad Air wifi. I think for me this is a significant improvement worth the upgrade.

Ian B

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm moving into an extension on our house. When I do I'll use my current ipad 3 as a tv and get an air for everything else. However first will be a mini for my 12 year old granddaughter who is the "Apple" of my eye.

Bobbi

Most reactions

Latest posts