What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's avatar do you really admire or like!

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just need to say that my favourite avatar ,which always makes me smile belongs to our hard working
TWERPPOET
I always image him crouching over his desk ,peering at the next question and pondering an answer.
It's a classic!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...interesting thread. Let's see-I, agree with Twerppoet's avator.
Also, SweetPoison (Marie) with the Eye!"
Mickey (Marilyn's) because I, too love Mickey Mouse.
The Rambler''s Dog.
Your's 55Julie55-because your kitten is very cute.
Giradman-Radiograph of the body.
Gabriel1--because of the mysterious man in the hat.
ish--for his funny troll guy.
Jeeper-very cool jeep logo.

Sorry so lengthy!! :eek: These are some that I can think of right now with my first cup of coffee this morning. If I think of any later-I will add to it.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hmmmm...interesting thread. Let's see-I, agree with Twerppoet--always very informative and helpful! Also, SweetPoison (Marie) with that watchful "EYE!!" It ceases to amaze me how quickly threads with the word "Flash" in it is closed. Marie's avatar is perfect for her as well as her emoticons! I like Mickey (Marilyn's) because I, too love Mickey Mouse. She is very helpful and patient. The Rambler's-because of his cute dog. Your's 55Julie55-because your kitten is very cute. Giradman-because his screen name and his avatar represents what his wonderful profession was (Academic Radiologist). Gabriel1--because of the mysterious man in the hat. Jsh--for his funny troll guy--but extremely knowledgeable. Finally, Jeeper--because my first car after I graduated was a Grand Cherokee Jeep and that we are both from Michigan.

Sorry so lengthy!! :eek: These are some that I can think of right now with my first cup of coffee this morning. If I think of any later-I will add to it.

Hey......I am the mysterious man in the hat!

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, guys. While we appreciate all the kind compliments, let's keep this thread on topic.

Whose avatar do you like?

^ this is the topic ~ not anything less, not anything more.

This will be a fun thread! Let's keep it open. :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love the ones with the cute little doggies, kitties, etc. I also love SweetPoisons avatars. Very cool and very feminine at the same time!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

OP
55julie55

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sweet poison I have always loved your eyes!
Is it you that elevated Tim 's avatar into the superman series?
Just loved them!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might have been. We tend to have avatar wars here and at iPhones a lot. I win though. :)

Until ~ someone gives me a SKUNK. lol!

Thank You!

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking Gabriel.

His is eerie for some reason.

Mine is just original:p

Most reactions

Latest posts