What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoops! Hi.

demonica29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blech. I got things backwards, as usual. I posted my question about to charging before I introduced myself, so now I'm backing up. My name is Monica. My mom purchased the family's first iPad the week they came out. Then she won a 3G in a raffle at a Christmas party and gave me her original one. My son was two then and was completely fascinated by the iPads, so my mom spoiled the only grandchild by buying me a 3G so I could give him the originally purchased one. She also bought one for my sister so she wouldn't feel so left out. Then she ran out and bought the iPad2 for herself and gave my stepdad the ine she had been using. LOL at she is dying to get the iPad 3 now, at which point we will have six iPads for a family of five total. Gotta love my tech-mother!

MODERATOR NOTICE : THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...AND RESPECT DESCRIPTION OF OTHERS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts