1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Whole timeline Twitter clients

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Evan2, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Evan2

Evan2 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've bought/tried several Twitter clients, some very good, some not so.

I've found out that Twitter is a great way to keep up with our fav topics, with a lot of links to sites of interest.

One major issue I'm experiencing though: none of those clients allow me to see my complete timeline. Since I read tweets only before bedtime, I usually get to read the same people; meaning about 3 hours before present and around the last time I read tweets (the night before). Everything in-between is lost. Even when you do 'load more', at one point, the client will skip a lot of hours/tweets.

Is there a Twitter client that gives access to our whole timeline?

Thks for your help!
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    I use the app developed and put out by Twitter called, aptly enough, Twitter. As far as I can tell, I am not missing any feeds of people I follow. I check in the morning, sometimes during the day and then just before retiring for the night.

The app loads at the last feed I was at (only shows people I follow's timeline) and then I scroll up to see new stuff.

Maybe that'll suit you? Good luck.

Marilyn