What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would dress their kid like this? v. Applestore

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasedeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.peopleoftheapplestore.com
1287375832.jpg

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a ballet costume the kid did not want to take off after practice.

Kids usually start dancing in the Nutcracker in the role of a rat. It's the right period of the year for rehearsals...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have kids? Sounds like you don't. I don't think that the parent "dressed their kid" If my kid wanted to wear something like that, and pitched a fit. Go for it. I am not one for what people think anyways.

I think it is cute!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a ballet costume the kid did not want to take off after practice.

Kids usually start dancing in the Nutcracker in the role of a rat. It's the right period of the year for rehearsals...

i think you hit right on the head for the local play house is getting ready for the Xmas production of the Nutcracker also ..

hey SP. when i come up i pm with my personal number 24 hours before i come up the area.ok

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed. At that age they love dressing up and the parent couldn't be bothered to argue. Mind you theres no change at 20......they still dress inappropriately :)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i try and make on those days but it depends of how and where i am sent to the work in those areas.. right now it down to the southern parts of the state in area of bakerfields and fenso and l.a. and farther south areasfor work at a two week stetchs or it was a month in bakerfield and comeing home on the weekends for they will not pay for the weekend hotel room to stay at for a full week :mad: ..so i do not know if when i come back that far north again..

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think how the child is dressed is FAR less an issue than the creepy thought that someone took a photo of this child and posted it on the Internet.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the thought that someone thinks everyone is a closet peadophile more creepy personally......

Lock up your children, they're EVERYWHERE!

Actually, maybe that is peadobear in (a poor) disguise!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the thought that someone thinks everyone is a closet peadophile more creepy personally......
The fact that you made that LEAP is freaking sick.

This thread should be closed.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The fact that you made that LEAP is freaking sick.

This thread should be closed.

You made the leap by suggesting it was creepy for someone to take a picture and laugh at a kid who's dressed 'funny' in an unusual place for that form of dress. For what other reason would it be creepy?

I'm sick for saying what you insinuated? Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

If you're saying i'm sick for suggesting that it could be peadobear in disguise then perhaps.... But I couldn't help laughing after realising that the costume does have an unfortunate similarity to peadobear.

In all seriousness, I think it's a pretty damning indictment of society actually when even parents have to think about the pictures they take of their kids incase someone else decides they're inappropriate, or adults have to consider approaching a distressed child incase someone thinks they're going to snatch them. Most of which is based on media scaremongering and little else. :(

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You made the leap by suggesting it was creepy for someone to take a picture and laugh at a kid who's dressed 'funny' in an unusual place for that form of dress. For what other reason would it be creepy?

I'm sick for saying what you insinuated? Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

If you're saying i'm sick for suggesting that it could be peadobear in disguise then perhaps.... But I couldn't help laughing after realising that the costume does have an unfortunate similarity to peadobear.

In all seriousness, I think it's a pretty damning indictment of society actually when even parents have to think about the pictures they take of their kids incase someone else decides they're inappropriate, or adults have to consider approaching a distressed child incase someone thinks they're going to snatch them. Most of which is based on media scaremongering and little else. :(
Oh please. I don't how you are making these leaps.

I wouldn't some stranger taking a pic of my kid to post on the internet for ANY reason, let alone to be mocked I think it is creepy. Period.

And yes, I do think it is strange you went straight to pedophiles. <shrug>

Michael

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait guys... What if that picture was taken by a lady who thought the kid was cute in his costume?

I have a niece who dances ballet and I go see it every time. As a person in age to be a grand parent the bubblyness and energy of youth amazes me every time I see a kid... No perversion there just envy for wanting to go back in age.

If you look at the eye level of the camera the picture was shot by a short person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions