What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first to download iOS5?

dvx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Elliern said:
Can someone who is getting the download please share how they are doing it? I have nothing showing yet on iTunes, pc or iPad 2. What do I need to do? Obviously I missed something.
Thanks

You have to open iTunes, connect your device iPad, iPhone than select it in iTunes in the left hand column when your device is selected you should see it on your screen if at this time the update window does not pop-up than choose "check for update" this will give you the option to up date.

iOS5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
17 min. remaining for download to be complete. It somehow dropped from 55 min. to 17. STILL SO EXCITED!!!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download took about 11 min. here. Updating now...backup up is not incremental...taking some time for that. iPad is in restore mode now.

dvx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My update was complete until my buddy called my phone. Anybody updating their iPhones airplane mode is recommended.

P.S. Not my friend anymore

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you upgrading to Lion now? That's a very big file and will take quite a while to download depending on your broadband connection speed. Might as well grab a cuppa and relax.
yes it keeps changing,2hrs again at the mo,didn't realise it was so big

Most reactions