What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to go to lunch?

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mongolian BBQ! Mmmmmmm.... But I'll take Sushi instead :)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sushi is bait where i'm from ..how about nice steak and egg sandwich with mircle whip and luttece and tamato on a exlarge Texas toast bread

or

a grilled hamburger with chesse melted inside the buger on a hambuger bun with bacon and pickles and lettuce and ketchup and mustard on the bun

D Roc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
henry2 said:
Sushi is bait where i'm from ..how about nice steak and egg sandwich with mircle whip and luttece and tamato on a exlarge Texas toast bread

or

a grilled hamburger with chesse melted inside the buger on a hambuger bun with bacon and pickles and lettuce and ketchup and mustard on the bun

Must be from the south. I'm down for that as long as there are fried green Tomatoes.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
henry2 said:

or

I can fell my cholesterol going up just by reading this .....on the other hand , I can't stand sushi....when I eat flesh , it has to be very dead ;-)))) I was in the US a few weeks ago and oh boy do they know how to make a perfect steak !!!!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pizza! Its all four food groups rolled into one! Make mine pepperoni and pineapple!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

or

Sounds deadly, Henry. I love Miracle Whip!

Must be from the south. I'm down for that as long as there are fried green Tomatoes.

Wasn't that a movie? I have never tasted them before.

henry2 said:

or

I can fell my cholesterol going up just by reading this .....on the other hand , I can't stand sushi....when I eat flesh , it has to be very dead ;-)))) I was in the US a few weeks ago and oh boy do they know how to make a perfect steak !!!!

You live in Paris? I use to live in Orleans. Did I spell that right? I loved France!

Pizza! Its all four food groups rolled into one! Make mine pepperoni and pineapple!

Hey. You KNOW that is my fav. Brat.

I would join you guys for some freshly caught and cooked shrimps.

When are we going out? :D

D Roc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ sweetpoison you should try them if you have never had them. They are hard to find a restaurants unless you are at a southern eatery and for some reason that is hard to find in Texas.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You live in Paris? I use to live in Orleans. Did I spell that right? I loved France!

Yes , absolutely ! Actually , I'm French ...born in Paris .

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i make a killer steak and eggs sandwich along with great grill hambuger with chesse inside the buger ..

Yes i lived in the south for many years and it rubbed off on me and i did love New Orleans when i was down there here and there with some of the food things that Orleans can produce in some of the food down there ..

As far Paris goes i do love some of the foods in northern France along the German border area

If you want the style of buger with the chesse pieces melted inside the buger and i post it on the website later on

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts