What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who uses a screen protector for their ipad????

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Undecided!!! Like the feel better without one. Screen also looks better. Just afraid of scratches. Opinions?

bkle44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a zagg although apple told me that it doesn't need one as the glass is very strong. I don't trust much of what apple says though after the fiasco of having a duplicate MEID iPad and having to go thru swapping mine out for a new one and the little to no help they provided me in doing so. I'm sticking to a screen protector tho cause I would hate myself if the screen got any scratches on it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Zagg so I can clean it without worrying about what might harm the screen coating.

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought one, and never put it on, because I love the feel of the screen without it. I use a stylus, and have a very good cover. I'm reluctant to put one on, because I don't want it to look tacky.

Fullysally235

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'd better use a screen protector, I think.:)

I got one when the iPad comes. But it did worked well, and I threw it away. Then I got a leather stand case from ESR-case for better protection. The seller include a screen protector too. It's Ok.

I'm considering to get a colorful skin for my iPad.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a zagg - it seems easier to clean and I'm less afraid of scratching it. I must confess, those skins with matching wallpaper are very cool looking!
See decalgirl or gelaskins

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this isn't already a 'poll' it should be. Anywho, I don't use one as its already distracting enough with it's iglare. Hopefully once the fight between Apple and Samsung ends, we'll 'see' a better display in future units.

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still undecided. I checked out Ghost Armor at a local mall kiosk. As much as I was impressed with it, I'm a little reluctant on having someone do it and mess it up. I have a track record of having botch jobs done by people who don't either know what they are doing or just don't put the care into doing the job properly. I know a lot of individuals have put their own on, but with something that costs $800, I prefer to leave well enough alone. Unfortunately Apple doesn't have a full replacement policy if something gets broken. Both my camera and eReader have an unconditional replacement warranty. If I drop it and it breaks, I get a replacement with no questions asked. I just wish Apple would provide such a warranty. Apple is still in the dark ages when it comes to their warranties and guarantees.

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple needs to pony up and add reasonable warranties to their great but very expensive products!

Most reactions

Latest posts