What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who turns off their battery percentage meter?

Reaction score
I find that leaving my battery meter showing really distracts me and I find myself looking at it constantly. For some reason all this talk about how good the battery life is - is doing the opposite for me so instead of forgetting about it I can't stop looking at it. The final straw was when I actually exited an app just to look at the battery percentage. Then I turned it off.

So who else turns it off or leaves it on?

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep i have to go about my day with the bat percentage off! I would go nuts over how much is left and always stare at the number! So i now do without now and it just feels like it last longer since i dont concern myself with the bat life anymore! I only find it justfiable on my iphone!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I leave it on. I'm used to it. Doesn't bother me. I like having an idea only if it's been a few days since I last plugged in. I don't obsess over it. I used to over past devices, but it iPad gets such good battery life that I don't.

Most reactions

Latest posts