What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who paid for your ipad??

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bought it myself and stood in line for two hours to get it. I happened to wander into Best Buy the day it was released and decided to hang out. I was number 9 of 10 to get one. :). The wait wasn't bad since everyone was friendly and having a good time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lstokes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids and wonderful hubby gave it to me for bday and retirement.. Love it.

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Convinced hubby to get me the ipad 2 and i would sell my first ipad to help with the cost. But we found out that it wouldnt be worth it, so i still have both. First one is for the baby with all his games and movies and what not and the ipad 2 is for me.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

M

Manou

I got mine (64GB 3G in black) as a birthday pressie from Mr Manou, he threw a pink smart cover in for good measure as well :D

akshayeakki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gift from brother... :D he went to boston and got one ipad for me.. :] its highly priced in india... Saved $200

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iphone4noob said:
I saved for months. Like now I want a mb air but don't have the cash. Whats a person tobdo?

I hear you, I want to get the MacBook air 13 inch for the portability.....I have put a request in for Xmas but somehow I don't think it will come this year :(

AsianBoyStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine with my own hard-earned money and months of waiting with anxious anticipation.

Jet black 32G WiFi + black genuine leather smart cover

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paid for mine myself, or should I say I will be paying for it for a very very long time, got it with bestbuy card!

Budbama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An Academic scholarship paid for mine. Well they said they would put $500 towards a labtop and I convinced them to help me pay for an ipad 2 32 gb black instead.

Most reactions

Latest posts