What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is in love?

robjp94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to know your story; how you met, what you love about him/her, whether or not you are with them, what annoys you about them and any other details you think might be interesting :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Creepy. I think nobody replied because nobody wants to answer. I would tell, but I am 15. Not quite married...

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just celebrated 30 years of being happily married to the same guy. We met from a ad in a singles newspaper before the internet.

Dee, that is awesome, and BIG CONGRATS to you!

Well as for me I do not mind sharing, mostly because I do not care anymore what people think LOL I met my now fiance 2 years ago on the 16th of this month, he asked me to marry him in Feb right before Valentine's day. We met through a dating site, he is the best thing to ever happen to me, very grateful. Only thing to annoy me is he is much smarter then I haha..

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hired my wife in 1996. Fired her in 1998, married in 2000.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are cool! My dad emigrated to Somerset and I met mine in a pub with another friend. Best male friend I've ever had and we'll have been together 21 years next month.

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Hired my wife in 1996. Fired her in 1998, married in 2000.

Lol now that sounds interesting

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I think I want to hear more of JJK's story.....

Yes, we still have "dates" and try to find interesting activites. We are empty nesters our entire married life....unless you count the puppies I breed, show, and home. And we were fortunate to be able to retire at 55...not rich, but happy. 30 years is an adventure and we're looking forward to many more.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
34 years this past Sunday, and I still do not understand love. It is not logical, it has nothing to do with fireworks, and it is always challenging. It does have a lot to do with respect and caring.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
I think I want to hear more of JJK's story.....

When I started to work in Asia I hired this young lady. After some time we started to go out, but this created some problems with other employees. So, I kicked her out, but we continued to date. Tow years later we got married.

I used to say: " i once fired my ex-girlfriend. " People then ask of this was because she broke up with me. i then replied it was because she became my wife.

Most reactions

Latest posts