What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

sunking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine made it to Middletown, Pa on Saturday and it is still sitting there. This may be due to the fact that I live on 2 hours from that location. I would not expect to see it move further until later tonight.

Tomorrow is almost here!

lrstyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My heart just skipped a beat when I noticed that my 64GB Wi-Fi new iPad just moved from Middletown, PA to Newark NJ. Its now on schedule and In Transit to arrive tomorrow at my job in NYC - Manhattan. Mailroom guy said FedEx normally arrives by 11am.

Btw - my company has an office in Newark, NJ. I should have scheduled myself to work there (and have that package delivered there as well) if i only knew that was one of the stops. It will probably be moved to Manhattan by the end of the day anyway. FedEx normally prioritizes our deliveries which is exactly why I preferred for it to be delivered to my job.

Last edited:

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to take enough sleeping pills so I won't wake up before Friday. Can't stand the suspense any longer. My shrink agrees with me and said too much suffering is dangerous for the person and those around him. Good night!

Didn't take enough, woke up at 10 this morning, rushed to my PC, logged on to FedEx et voila! It's moving!!! Shows in transit to arrive tomorrow as scheduled.
The FedEx guys in Nashville will be busy today. No more sleeping pills for me. Don't want to miss the FedEx guy/gal who never rings the bell because I got that Rottweiler sign at the door. He's such a great guy at just over 100 lbs and would NEVER hurt a FedEx delivery person with an iPad 3 in his hands:D

pb3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Light at the end of the tunnel for some of us UK folk with TNT tracking numbers. The tracking numbers are now gradually starting to work:

Using this link:

tracker

Enter the 10 ticket tracking number supplied by Apple (starts with '8' in my case) and make sure Reference Number is ticked.

If your consigment hasn't yet been collected by TNT then you may have to be patient for a while longer yet.

P.S I can't claim credit for this info - I came across it over at MacRumors.

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on the move too - went from Nashville to Memphis and probably straight to Houston and delivery by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. That makes it 28 hours....or sooner that it will be in my hands.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I wish they would give us access to view the FedEx Trucks location on the map. I know the company can track it but adding the option for use to see would bee great.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's after 10 Here and the UPS tracking number I received on Sunday still doesn't work.Even though I ordered my iPad last Wednesday afternoon,it doesn't look like I'll be getting it tomorrow while people who ordered a day or two later will.I suppose I'll have to wait until at least Monday now.They may as well not have given us the UPS tracking numbers if they won't activate them.

Last edited:

jags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its gonna be the busiest day for the UPS and FEDEX guys on Firday.....Apple stores anyways will be lined up for new Ipad

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish they would give us access to view the FedEx Trucks location on the map. I know the company can track it but adding the option for use to see would bee great.

Would you want to be a FedEx driver when the location of your truck were available for ALL to see, including nuts/robbers/more nuts, and other diverse criminals? Transporting a truck full of iPad 3x is probably riskier than driving a Brinks and those guards are armed:eek:

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's after 10 Here and the UPS tracking number I received on Sunday still doesn't work.Even though I ordered my iPad last Wednesday afternoon,it doesn't look like I'll be getting it tomorrow while people who ordered a day or two later will.I suppose I'll have to wait until at least Monday now.They may as well not have given us the UPS tracking numbers if they won't activate them.

Du calm, mon ami. Patience, it usually takes a couple of days and is usually UPS or FedEx that cause the delay in making it available on their sites.

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks they're just trucking mine to the Chicago hub from Nashville. Just got scanned in at Indianapolis. 22 hours and counting

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is shipped over czech republic. Now it´s in Germany :) One day until christmas,lol.

Nurnberg, Germany15.03.201217:15Herkunfts Scan
Czech Republic15.03.20126:32Auftrag verarbeitet: Für UPS bereit

Most reactions

Latest posts