What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

BeOurGuestMike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)

Mine was stuck on Processing forever, but then shipped last night, and it is now in Nashville, which is pretty close to us here in St. Louis! I was thinking I wouldn't get mine on Friday, but now it is looking promising!!

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is on that same exact truck. Looks like DFW won't get any early love.

Lets hope FedEx treats our new jewels with the respect and care they deserve. I want them to put all the iPad 3 packages on padded trucks with conscientious drivers who know how to handle fragile cargo. In other words, I don't want them to mix our iPads with any other packages of lesser value.
I know I'm dreaming now, but hey what else can I do till Friday...

lrstyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The anticipation builds now that I received my cases/covers. I have my 64GB + Wi-Fi new #iPad, which I pre-ordered online at about 5:30pm est on 3/7, scheduled to be deliver at work in NYC. Since its currently being held in Middletown, PA, I expeced to see it listed at a local facility in NY by now. Just checked with my Mailroom though who advised that FedEx normally delivers by 11am.

I generally work 10-6, but I'm going in for 8am est on Friday. However, today at work, two items to go with my new iPad arrived. The black leather smart cover; And the clear cover I ordered through Amazon... Amazon.com: Smart Cover Partner Snap On Slim-Fit Case for Apple iPad 2 - Crystal Clear: Electronics so I can't wait for Friday.

Last edited:

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not me

Dear Apple Customer,

Thank you for your recent iPad purchase at the Apple Online Store.

Although we strive to meet every delivery commitment, we regret to
inform you that your personalized iPad may be delayed until, March 20.

We want you to experience the new iPad as soon as possible.
As a result, we're offering to expedite a replacement standard
non-personalized iPad for you on March 16.

If you are interested in receiving the non-personalized iPad, please
reply to this email by 4:00 p.m. local time today, March 14,

If you choose to recieve the replacement iPad, you'll also receive an
email from FedEx with prepaid return labels. Please use these labels to
return the personalized iPad.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your
business.

Sincerely,
The Apple Online Store.

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG I am sooooo excited!!! I called Apple because my UPS info still just says that a label was created and being in Northern Alberta I am worried it wont come ontime... if I could see where it was I would know for sure (I order online ALOT)... well the guy was really stunned that neither of us could see the tracking info... he said it will probably be here friday..... soo that was that.. I just have to wait..... then the guy asked me if I wanted a free smart cover!!! Im getting the red leather one that I wanted soooooo bad but really couldnt afford right now....

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG I am sooooo excited!!! I called Apple because my UPS info still just says that a label was created and being in Northern Alberta I am worried it wont come ontime... if I could see where it was I would know for sure (I order online ALOT)... well the guy was really stunned that neither of us could see the tracking info... he said it will probably be here friday..... soo that was that.. I just have to wait..... then the guy asked me if I wanted a free smart cover!!! Im getting the red leather one that I wanted soooooo bad but really couldnt afford right now....

Hmm they had to replace my engraved one with a non engraved to make it on time, I should get some kind of compensation!

tOSU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was picked up on 3/10 and has been sitting in Nashville all week. No food, no water and probably sitting next to one of those "overly talkative" type iPads.

I hope it's been able to sleep at night, it's going to be very busy on Friday. :p

everythingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is STILL sitting in Nashville! Shouldn't it be heading my way so it will be available for delivery Friday?!? This is sheer TORTURE!!!! UGH. What if some iPad bandits got together and broke into the warehouse where our iPads are sitting and stole them all????? This is making me crazy.

Most reactions

Latest posts