What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
ROFL, if everyone takes friday off, everywhere will have to close down.

Just imagine the news headlines, "Business's close due to employee's waiting for new iPad"

I know this will not actually happen but its fun just thinking about it.

Benii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engraved 64gb black getting delivered to Sydney:

Date Time Location Status
13 Mar 2012 10:16:20 Sydney Shipment Received At Transit Point.
11 Mar 2012 20:07:20 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
11 Mar 2012 09:48:47 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
11 Mar 2012 03:38:20 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
10 Mar 2012 22:01:00 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Mar 2012 21:23:36 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
10 Mar 2012 20:40:10 Shenzhen Shipment Collected From Sender.

It's already here, and I live close to the airport. I guess there is no chance I will get it Thursday :)

Ron Jones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my new iPad on March 7th with engraving. It was shipped from China on March 9th via UPS. It arrived at the Louisville, KY UPS center (their central US location for air shipments) the morning of March 11th. It is now 2+ days later and UPS tracking shows it is still at the UPS Louisville location. I suspect UPS is holding the iPad shipments at Apple's request so that they will not be delivered to customers before Friday, March 16th (the same day they go on sales in stores in the USA).

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woohoo just checked and mine is now in Nashville TN will be here SE of Houston TX by 3:00 p.m. Friday. Might just have to take off early and be home when its delivered!!! Oh the excitement builds!

eddragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gayle - thanks for the link

I'm working from home on Friday, er... actually, spend time looking out the window, awaiting patiently for the UPS truck, which usually comes 11:30am - 12:30pm PT

everythingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is something really wrong with you and some of these other people!! OMG!! So listen, when you figure out what it is please let me know... cause I have the same problem! :)

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine wen't from processing to awaiting shipment to shipped overnight.

The only thing it said was
Mar 13, 2012 5:07 PM
Picked up

NASHVILLE, TN
Future delivery requested

Should have got it shipped to work. They get thier fedex around 10 AM wheras I won't get mine until about 2.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hehe gonna be a jackbutt for A sec. Cuz I was following the planes last year. Pre ordered apple tv. Ships thursday. Arrive before 5 fri. Will be ordering white 32 g 4g Friday from reseller while I send Padi back for cosmetic surgery (bleeding never fixed. )

Bodemon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad shipping info.jpgOrdered a Black 64gb 4G Verizon. FedEx delivery by 3pm March 16th. This will be my first iPad.

Did you all know you can have the package (the new iPad) held for you at a FedEx office or better yet a World Service Center. They said I could pick it up at my closest World Service Center at 9am on Friday!! Good thing it's 2 miles from my house. I am so there! This could be the fastest way to get "the precious" in my hands!

Last edited:

jags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I get my Shipment tracking email Origin scan at EPZ,China on 14th March 05:18 AM and delivery on March 16th, and as I mentioned before I have ordered it on 7th March afternoon.

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
ROFL, if everyone takes friday off, everywhere will have to close down.

Just imagine the news headlines, "Business's close due to employee's waiting for new iPad"

I know this will not actually happen but its fun just thinking about it.

Lol I took off too on Friday.
Imagine one day apple will sell iRobot, iRobot 1, 2, 3 like "iRobot" movie.

Last edited:

minikc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is located in Sydney Australia at the moment.

A quick question if anyone can help. Mines being sent via TNT. All of you are talking about delivery dates and times. I can't see that info anywhere on my tracking page. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Apple site is saying between the 16th and 22nd.. Would like it to be a specific day so I don't miss the delivery person!!!!!

First iPad so SUPER EXCITED!

Thanks. Casey

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is coming ups and is now in Kentucky on its way to Florida....wish I could know the time also. Does anyone knw if I can have mine held at ups for pick up like FedEx? Otherwise I will have to do a little research today?

darrinaltman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vsstanton said:
Mine is coming ups and is now in Kentucky on its way to Florida....wish I could know the time also. Does anyone knw if I can have mine held at ups for pick up like FedEx? Otherwise I will have to do a little research today?

I believe UPS doesn't allow pickups until after they have made one delivery attempt. But you can call them, maybe their policy has changed.

Most reactions

Latest posts