What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is coming up on their one year anniversary?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mom bought one for herself and one for me at the pre-order, so we've had ours since launch.

Funny thing is, both of us are now ready to move on to something different *whispers* an Android tablet (since apparently that seems to be a forbidden discussion topic here). My mom isn't even that tech savvy, but with Windows 7, she fell in love with widgets and misses them.

It's been a decent device over this last year, but now that something better is just on the horizon, we'll both be moving on.

Jennifer0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With Apple products like the iPhone and iPad accounting for a disproportionate share of NAND flash demand, any move among Apple users to offload storage to the company's iCloud service could mean a corresponding decrease in demand for physical NAND flash memory in the future

Most reactions

Latest posts