What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Here That Owns An iPad Will Buy The iPad Mini?

Threelions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to best buy on Friday to try out the mini, which I promised myself I did not need. It's so cute, and light. The screen was ok, didn't really get to play with it much, a lot of people were trying to try it out too, and they were trying to charge it at the same time. The 64 g was the only one available, and I really didn't want to spend that much on another gadget, I have the iPad 3. No plans to get the 4. If the 16 g was available, it probably would have come home with me. I think I need gadget therapy lol!!

I went in for a 16g black ended up coming out with a 32g couldn't help myself lol.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh crap. I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow to get my iPad replaced (home button problem) and I KNOW I will see the Mini. I must resist since my Nexus 7 is on order.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope,too small and u already have an iPad lol.

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

I'm thinking that Miles might like one of those Mini's?

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tlbaker said:

I agree with Gabe, Miles would love the Mini.

@ Admiral...did you...did you...get a mini??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Doesn't compare. Seriously you have to hold the mini. I think it may be a living cybernetic organism. Hands felt a little tingly holding it and I think my pulse rate increased.

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I know what you mean, I just looked at one at an Apple re-seller in a local mall. All they have left are the 32GB black ones. The 16 and 64GB models are sold out.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Black.

AA

I think it's great that the black iPad mini is black front and back, unlike the black regular size iPads.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I am getting one. I have to pay off my current Visa balance which will be in 3 weeks ( if all the receivables arrive ). Then I start anew!
:)

AA

I am finding that I may buy one...but not for me, but maybe my niece. They are beautiful!

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score

My 16GB Nexus 7 is on order. I need a smaller tablet and the white Mini is calling me.

Most reactions