What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who here has been an iPad user since 3.2?

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't - I just got my iPad at iOS 4.3.3. But it'll be interesting to see who has been. And, (I'm trying to make iOS 3.2 seem as old as my 2G on 1.1.1 here) what was it like?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You young'uns have it easy.

Back in the day I'd wake her indoors by candle light, start her on the treadmill so I could catch the first flickers from the iPad in the morning gloom.

I'm older and wiser now but my wife has shrunk :(

For me the great improvements have been task switching and folders. I now have only the two pages of icons but beforehand I had ten.......

OP
pEAcEmAKeR

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, um, sorry....about....that.
But I thought iOS 3.2 was like a beta iOS4 for iPads. Since it had the iOS4 dock, I thought it'd ought to have folders too..

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had mine since April '10 so of course it was on that old OS. I hated the lack for multitasking and it still isn't true multitasking. Nice device then and now though.

Last edited:

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why would someone try to remember 3.2, ahhh i'm outta here!!!!

OP
pEAcEmAKeR

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
You have to remember the bad times to truly experience the good times!!
;)
Couldn't have said it better!

OP
pEAcEmAKeR

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean the iPad 2 JB? Then yeah, it HAS been pretty awesome. iPad noobs take jailbreaks for granted a lot lately.

Most reactions

Latest posts