What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can tell me how to transfer my photos from pc to ipad2?

I

Ivymin

Hi
I want to transfer my photos from my PC into my ipad2. What should I do? Itune does not seem to have an option for photos.
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.

oneperspective

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to transfer pictures via iTunes sync from your pc. You may need to go into iTunes settings to tick the right boxes in the photo sync..

Reaction score
You have to choose either a single folder to sync .
What I did was create a folder named "marks iTunes photos" then drag /drop the photos I want on my Ipad to that folder, then under sync chose that folder to sync.
Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photos are arranged and synced from an outside photo handling app. On Mac, I use iPhoto, Pc should have something similar. When you select sync photos from iTunes, it should link to the photo app.

bobmcc81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spend the $29 for the camera connection kit and load your pictures right from the SD Card

mandly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure it does. You can start by checking the iPad user guide. Apple includes a Safari bookmark for the user guide with Safari on the iPad.
This is selected under the Photos tab for your iPad sync preferences with iTunes.

OtilM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very simple how to transfer the the photo from your computer to Ipad, your current menthod will override the existing photo in your Ipad. If you want to transfer more than one folder with different photo into your Ipad do this...
Create one master folder and name it like this MyIpadPhoto, then go inside that folder and create different folder like BdayPhoto, Vacation, BeachPic... etc.
Once you have all the subfolder created with different name go to Itune and select folder MyIpadPhoto and all the folder will be transfered into your ipad with different albun name like BdayPhto,Vacation, Beach... etc. try it

Ivycao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[h=1]There is a easy way to do that,you can email the photos to yourself and download them to where you want to put them on. And if it didn’t work, I suggest you use the useful and convenient tool [FONT=宋体]iPad Transfer Photo[/FONT]. Besides you can follow this article about[FONT=宋体] [/FONT]how to transer or sync iPad contents to PC. But in the long run, it is easier to plug it into your computer and copy the pictures using iTunes.[/h]

bobferris13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to choose either a single folder to sync .
What I did was create a folder named "marks iTunes photos" then drag /drop the photos I want on my Ipad to that folder, then under sync chose that folder to sync.
Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Where (in Itunes) is this "photo sync" feature? Thanks in advance for your reply.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bobferris13 said:
Where (in Itunes) is this "photo sync" feature? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Whilst your device is plugged in, click on it at the left hand column, then look across the top and click on Photos.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And since my shorter instructions were posted, iTunes 11 has come out so some of the locations have changed. If anyone is interested, let me know here and I will work through updated instructions for iTunes 11.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First, plug your iPad into your computer using the syncing cable.
Then, open up iTunes and select your iPad from the 'Devices' section on the left hand side. A summary of you iPad should open up in the main window.
At the top, select the 'Photos' button. Then, check the "Sync Photos from..." box.
Once you click "Choose folder" option in the drop menu, you can then select which picture folder to want to transfer onto your iPad.
Finally, click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
Hope that helps!

Ahh! A nice, clear carefully-composed post. A pleasure to read without any head-scratching needed as to what is meant (not necessarily in this thread). And with helpful information to try to solve the problem. Happy to note this answer for future reference.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions