What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Screen

Loreta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been getting a white screen on my iPad Air. The first time, I got out of it by re-booting it, only to get it back when I turned it back on.
I tried everything. Even putting it back to its factory settings.
After using iTunes, to fix it, several times. I finally got it working again. I can't turn it off because it does go back to a white screen and it takes me hours to get it back to normal again.
Can anything be done. And why did this happen? I have the latest update on it...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When the screen was white was iTunes able to recognize the iPad when you connected it to your computer?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to take in your iPad for a diagnostic at the Genius Bar. The test is free and if it's not hardware related the fix is normally free as well.

OP
L

Loreta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an Apple agent on the sister island, and I will prob take it there. It's working perfectly at the moment, but I still haven't turned it off.
I will probably buy another one, and am seriously thinking android.
I only had this iPad for two years.....
Thanks for your help....

Most reactions

Latest posts