What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHITE iPAD 2 Digitizer Pictures

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6PGoOTR50[/ame]​

Hold on folks! Looks like we might be seeing a White iPad 2? Well, 9To5Mac just received pictures of a white "iPad 2" digitizer. Now whether these are real or fake, we do not know, and won't know until March 2nd. It would be pretty interesting to see a white iPad as an apology for Apple's failure on the White iPhone 4.

Source:
iPad 2: also comes in white? | 9 to 5 Mac iPad 2: also comes in white? | Apple Intelligence

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really?! have yet to see someone using an iphone4. :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a mockery! White goods we can get anywhere, but burnished silver......

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The camera is just so my iPad can bask in my approbation......

Don't think It'll be used for much else.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think a white case will work.

When the Kindle came out with the off-white color, it made the screen look darker than it really was and caused a lot of people to search for dark cases/covers to hold it so the text would look better against the background.

I think the same contrast problem would happen with a white iPad case. The reflected light from a white case would make the screen appear darker.

Most reactions

Latest posts