What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whistle Phone not Working - Lose ALL Connection to Internet

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I just downloaded Whistle Phone app for my iPad. Unfortunately, I am unable to send or receive any calls. I dial a phone number that I want to dial, but then it shows a red dot on the top. Then I lose connection to all of my internet. My iPad loses all connection, along with my computer for about one minute. I am connected via WiFi to a Netgear router with Bellsouth (AT&T).

On my router, I selected "Disable SIG ALG". The same thing happens. I don't know what to do now.
Thanks

Correction: When I open up the app I lose ALL connection to the internet, not just when trying to make phone calls.

Last edited:

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Have you contacted the developers for the app? This site is not officially connected with any app or with iTunes or apple. The first place you should check would be the developer link on the iTunes app store page for the app.

OP
D

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yea I did check with them and I posted a thread on their website too. I just wanted to know if anyone here had any similar problems or solutions,

Most reactions