What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which version of iOS are you running?

Which version of iOS do you run on your iPad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magothy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS 7. Updated same day as new phones released to our iPad 2 & 3. (Wish I had not added 4 digit code, since have to enter it with every hibernate entered, so I switched to 15 minutes for hibernation.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IOS 7. Updated same day as new phones released to our iPad 2 & 3. (Wish I had not added 4 digit code, since have to enter it with every hibernate entered, so I switched to 15 minutes for hibernation.

Just a note that you can remove that code from appearing when you open your iPad. Not the best thing, security-wise, I know - but sometimes necessary to prevent annoyance. :)

To remove the code, go to the General tab in your Settings app and look for the line titled "Passcode Lock." Press the line, enter your Passcode, and turn it OFF. You'll have to re-enter the Passcode again, but then you're done. No more Passcode!

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

rida senussi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I down loaded iOS 7.0 it's fine but ever since when ever I play a Video on Facebook it run for 2 minutes but then stops !! So I have to replay it .. Any idea what's is it causing this problem please.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I down loaded iOS 7.0 it's fine but ever since when ever I play a Video on Facebook it run for 2 minutes but then stops !! So I have to replay it .. Any idea what's is it causing this problem please.

See if a reset of your iPad fixes this issue......it's a recommended step after any update to help everything settle in nicely.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

rida senussi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See if a reset of your iPad fixes this issue......it's a recommended step after any update to help everything settle in nicely. Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

I tried to reset، it only helped solve some other issues first time I downloaded ios7, but what I am facing now is only when playing a video from Facebook.

munnik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 6.1.2 on iPad3, very reliable. Not upgrading to iOS7 from what I have seen so far. Maybe with future updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts