What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which tablet for a personal trainer...

Callista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im looking to become paperless, and use apps that can track my clients progress / body fat / BMI, create workouts etc etc,

I know this is an apple forum but which tablet out of them all would suit my needs, im not bothered about gaming etc, this is purely for work!

Ill need excel, also i need to be able to edit PDF's fully, using a stylus!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why do you need excel? The only tablet that runs excel proper is an MS Surface Pro. Those come with stylus too, but you have to use Windows 8.

There is no reason you can't bo the client tracking on iPad, though. Something like Bento will let you create database templates for tracking whatever info you want on your clients. And Good Reader is boss for working with PDFs and other things. You can get Numbers & Pages and Keynote, all from Apple. Numbers is to Excel as Pages is to Word as Keynote is to Powerpoint. There are apps that let you work with MS Office files, too.

OP
C

Callista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i say excel, but just a similar program to excel :)

Most reactions