What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which should i buy ipad ?white or black

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel more comfortable with white?? For some reason - black just seems gloomy. I like bright colors too. Wait, do I like really shiny objects? Can I hide it in a tree... Oops, well I do like white better because it isn't so 'dark and dreary'.

OP
O

omercirak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel more comfortable with white?? For some reason - black just seems gloomy. I like bright colors too. Wait, do I like really shiny objects? Can I hide it in a tree... Oops, well I do like white better because it isn't so 'dark and dreary'.
you will be right.actually black like gloomy but borders looks bad when watch film on white.i am undecided that black and white, despite ready money .most hard part of buy ipad.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
you will be right.actually black like gloomy but borders looks bad when watch film on white.i am undecided that black and white, despite ready money .most hard part of buy ipad.

If you plan on buying a case anyway, the bezel wild be covered so color wouldn't matter as much then. :)

OP
O

omercirak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you plan on buying a case anyway, the bezel wild be covered so color wouldn't matter as much then. :)
thank you i will think it.
do you play clash of clans?i do play this game on iphone. it is perfect with one word.
i wonder that is it very good game clash of clans on ipad retina.

OP
O

omercirak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I don't. Sorry.
Okay.could you tell me as use a ipad 4,
1) is there any pain your eyes when you use to ipad after 2-3 hours (i heard this. today has been said on news)
2) does it really use 10 hours with %100 charge
3) was any problam ever?
4) have you ever use stytus pen?how is it?

thank you for now :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay.could you tell me as use a ipad 4,
1) is there any pain your eyes when you use to ipad after 2-3 hours (i heard this. today has been said on news)
2) does it really use 10 hours with %100 charge
3) was any problam ever?
4) have you ever use stytus pen?how is it?

Hi again Omercira - I'll take a 'first try' at addressing 'some' of your questions (using your numbers above):

1. Viewing the iPad is similar to a modern computer display - 2-3 hrs should not be a problem in my experience - what did you hear?
2. For standard use, the battery should last 8-10 hrs on a full charge, but depends on what you are doing & what you have 'turned on'?
3. Are you're asking if the iPad will have a 'problem' - certainly possible but uncommon - my iPad 2 after 2 yrs is fine.
4. I've never used a stylus - have a BT keyboard for extensive input - will have to let others respond.

Below to further expand on #2 above is a pic from my battery app - shows the time remaining on my current battery charge - gaming & browsing will consume more power; if your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on, then more power is consumed - there are other considerations, so there is NO exact response to your question, e.g. if you listen to just music for days, your iPad will continue to put out sound like the Energizer Bunny! :)

BatteryHD.JPG

OP
O

omercirak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again Omercira - I'll take a 'first try' at addressing 'some' of your questions (using your numbers above):

1. Viewing the iPad is similar to a modern computer display - 2-3 hrs should not be a problem in my experience - what did you hear?
2. For standard use, the battery should last 8-10 hrs on a full charge, but depends on what you are doing & what you have 'turned on'?
3. Are you're asking if the iPad will have a 'problem' - certainly possible but uncommon - my iPad 2 after 2 yrs is fine.
4. I've never used a stylus - have a BT keyboard for extensive input - will have to let others respond.

Below to further expand on #2 above is a pic from my battery app - shows the time remaining on my current battery charge - gaming & browsing will consume more power; if your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on, then more power is consumed - there are other considerations, so there is NO exact response to your question, e.g. if you listen to just music for days, your iPad will continue to put out sound like the Energizer Bunny! :)

View attachment 40141

thank you so much :)
i want to help you any topics ,sports,education e.g :) thaks again

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i think to buy ipad ,but i undecided.please you say your offer.

For iPads, I say black is better for the simple reason that the bezel will draw less attention when watching movies an such.

For phones, I say white is better because it typically doesn't show finger prints and hold up better when scratched.

Those are my personal rules for buying phones and tablets.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me, I have both black and white iPads as well as black and white iPhones. You could say I've got all my bases covered.

OP
O

omercirak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For iPads, I say black is better for the simple reason that the bezel will draw less attention when watching movies an such.

For phones, I say white is better because it typically doesn't show finger prints and hold up better when scratched.

Those are my personal rules for buying phones and tablets.
thanks for your offers.i think to will buy tomorrow .

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thanks for your offers.i think to will buy tomorrow .

So don't forget to let us know what you come home with. Also, something I've learned on here, but too late to do it myself, is to take pictures of the un-boxing to post up here :)

Most reactions

Latest posts