What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is your Favorite Country ?

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously I love Canada.For visiting I love England,Australia,India,Spain.Thanks:)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
KevinJS said:
Is it possible to "do" Canada in one lifetime? I love this country, and I'm privileged to see bits of it that most Canadians don't even know exist.

The Canada bucket list has to include:
The Mackenzie Valley ice road to Norman Wells
Yellowknife during one of the magnificent auroral displays visible from there
Vancouver Island
Lake Louise, and why not chuck in the whole Banff/Louise ski area
The Icefields Parkway and the Columbia Icefield

I could go on all night, and I've never been east of the Saskatchewan/Manitoba border.

I climbed the Bow Glacier (Outward Bound) as a lad. Scariest thing I've done in my life. It's not the angle of attack but the crevasses, that creeped me out.

If I can get away from work my son and I hope to tour the Gaspe Peninsula enroute to Nova Scotia.

And my primo bucket list entry is to make it to Ellsmere Island.

AA

otrebor6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For visiting, I like London and Berlin. I was supposed to leave for London in these day but the the prices of the hotels are too high maybe because of the Olympiad. For living certainly Italy that is the place where I live currently :D

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably, but what about a "What is your favorite SF book/movie, and why?" thread.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my own country, UK England. Love where I live in the countryside.
Have been to Florida twice (Disney) and loved every day there. But life is not all fun and games though.
Loved the people, so friendly.
So if anywhere that I would like to live it would have to be USA Florida. That's if I ever wanted to move from UK.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somerset UK of course or Durban, South Africa. Live in the former and born in the latter.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts