What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is best-Zagg Shield or Ghost Armor?

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of having a shield put on the front. I would do it myself, but I want it done properly. The mall where I live has a store that installs Ghost Armor, and they apparently do a good job with the installation. I can't find anyone who installs the Zagg Shield, or I might take my iPad 2 to them. Any recommendations please.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best Buy has a special this week - Zagging Shield + installation for $29.99.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Zagging and did it myself..no bubbles, no dust. If I can, you maybe could, too. I'm an old lady.. Just use patience and a bit of time.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If u've never done it before i woudl suggest get it done by that local shop.

tibob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try moshi ag, no bubbles installs in less than a minute! and is reusable.

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPF0EelYHm4]YouTube - ‪How To Install Apple iPad Invisible Shield‬‏[/ame]

A good 'how-to' vid from a guy with experience n knows what he's doing

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never used Zagg, but I love my Ghost Armor. Their replacement plan is good, too. This is my third iPad (magnet issue then broken microphone) and they replaced front + back and I only paid installation. It's pricey, but worth it in my humble opinion.

Chrisppc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another happy Zagg user. Although when I got my new one I only put a Zagg cover on the back - once I starting using my finger on the screen to write notes I found it felt much better without the Zagg protector.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally have a ghost armour on my ipad 2 and I also agree with Martlet with the replacement plan its really good. The film can be seen in light depending on the angle but it really protects the ipad. Plus it works great with a stylus too if your using one.

allen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think BodyGuardz is the best out there, its very smooth and does not show any finger prints.

Most reactions

Latest posts