What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eightloop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm amazed by how many people have a 64GB 3G version! I got the cheapest one and still don't regret it. :)

Joe iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went ahead with the best one ( wasn't the original plan ) when I remembered how much music I'd end up with on it.

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow you guys are rich :) I just got 16 Wifi. I guess this is more than enough for me :p

Nightstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow you guys are rich :) I just got 16 Wifi. I guess this is more than enough for me :p

All they had at the time was the 64GB + 3G and no other models with 3G. Had a couple of instore credits and a large gift card.

Was that week of June that had the iPhone 4 launch + AT&T killing off 30 unlimited. So stock dried up quickly on those 3G models...

With Dropbox and AirVideo. I have found out really you dont need more than 16GB. And if home or can get to an hotspot. Do not even need 3G.

Last edited:

iPadMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32GB 3G though I really wish I had spent the extra $100 for a 64GB. I just bought a used iPod touch (yeah, blame that on the iPad) so I'm thinking of taking the music off the iPad and only using it for movies.

Nightstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32GB 3G though I really wish I had spent the extra $100 for a 64GB. I just bought a used iPod touch (yeah, blame that on the iPad) so I'm thinking of taking the music off the iPad and only using it for movies.

Have you seen the AirVideo App? Pretty cool and solid video convert/streamer...

NWR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have a 32GB 3G, I really think it's the best thing I've bought, only thing is I wish I'd got the 64GB now :-(.

NWR

garybc230

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have a 64gb Wifi + 3G, I started out with a 32gb Wifi only model but had problems and Apple said to exchange it. The only model they had in stock was the 64gb, so I paid the difference and upgraded. I'm glad I did because I was stuck in the airport last week and the 3G came in really handy, given that I couldn't pick up Wifi where I was. My only issue is that the battery life on the 64gb isn't as long as the 32gb

vrajdeber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting 32GB Wi-Fi only.

I have BlackBerry Curve 8900 and iPhone 3GS 16GB so browsing via 3G is not a problem. I want the iPad to replace my laptop at home, so I can browse and read books/comics in my bed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts