What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using a Targus Truss case but just now switched to a carbon fiber sleeve by Dexim to protect the back. I have an Invisible Shield already on the front. When toting around, I slip my iPad into a neophrene case just for transport but I like having it out of the folio type case now in the minimalist form of this carbon fiber shell case. It has a good grip too and my whole iPad is protected from scratches.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry I only have pictures of my lego ipad stand that has too many megabytes for uploading:(.

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok that only had a sad face which never appeared. So here goes :(

Last edited:

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Aplenty iPad case, and would happily give it ten out of ten except for you have to remove it to use the Apple dock, Apart from that it does all you need from a case and comes with a micro fibre cloth to keep the screen clean, so it's good value for money IMO.

Have fun,
Gleth

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going for the apple case too. Slim and works...9/10 only because it does get marks on it but easy to clean.

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading all of these reviews I'm looking into the Zaggmate with the keyboard! Do most people have a skin on the back? I think it would look nice with a leather skin and be more protected. Thoughts?

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had originally planned on putting something on my ZaggMate to protect it, but since I got the little rubber feet to stay put, the case never comes in contact with anything (as it's slightly elevated by the feet), so scratches have not been an issue...

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant a skin on the back of the iPad. Also has anyone got the Zaggmate and apple case? I will probably interchange between the two and wanted to know if I put a leather skin on the back of the iPad, will it still fit in the apple case?

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually had a wrapsol on the back of my iPad as well, until the edges started peeling off... I then took it off and just left the back un-covered. As gentle as I am with my devices, I think I'll have a new device long before I scratch this one up! With the ZaggMate, I really don't set the iPad down on any surfaces much...

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isla, I have a skin on mine (see avatar) and it slips into the Griffin case I use easily enough. I love both the skin and the case. I do not have to remove it from the case to charge it either. It's just that you cannot see the pretty skin when it is in the case, but they work well for me.

Chiky

SYS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the Griffin case for iPad 2 after having tried a few other brands, and I'm very happy with the decision. I got it at a local Verizon store where I received a corporate discount, so that helped.

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a cheaper (around $20) dayplanner-style case? I got the case I have now off of buy.com for around $10 but I'd really like something with a pocket on the inside.

Shawn2774

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ClamCase. Just came in on Saturday. So far, it works great. The only downside is that it is much heavier now. I will rate it an 8 thus far. Only have charged it once and it is still at about 75% charge.

Most reactions

Latest posts