What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the roof of heaven in teal blue from Oberon , not only is it sturdy but beautiful as well:)

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a case but I made a Lego iPad stand and I rate it 10/10!

iPhoneKing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own several cases for my iPad 1 but my favorite is the VAJA: Vaja Dark Brown/Birch Agenda 2 Leather Case for Apple iPad. Great case, all leather. Expensive but worth it!!!;)

Pirahna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox defender, love it. Give it 9/10. Only loses one point because of the added weight.

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roxas said:
Whether you've got a Saddleback or a Blurex, a simple skin or a fully-fledged bluetooth iPad keyboard case combo, tell us which iPad case you have and give it a rating out of ten - simple!

(I'm still making my mind up on which case to choose, so I'm hoping all of your ratings will make my decision a little easier. There're a couple of cases I like that I've seen in this article on the best iPad cases, but I also like the look of this bluetooth iPad keyboard case combo too, so any user input would be much appreciated. :3)

ZAGG MATE with bluetooth keyboard - a 9 from me, AWESOME to type upon

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Berghammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pad & Quill

Pad & Quill rates a 10 in the genre of «book-like» cases. Hand-made, sturdier construction than others, elegant appearance.

Most reactions

Latest posts