What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad accessories do you own?

Which iPad accessories do you own? (Multiple answers allowed.)

• Screen protector

Votes: 162 44.9%
  • Protective skin / Decal

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Sleeve / Pocket

Votes: 75 20.8%
  • Protective case without screen cover

Votes: 128 35.5%
  • Protective case with cover

Votes: 170 47.1%
  • Carrying bag (i.e. bought specially for iPad)

Votes: 90 24.9%
  • Dock / Adapter (e.g. camera kit)

Votes: 132 36.6%
  • Display stand / Mount

Votes: 88 24.4%
  • Keyboard (including keyboard dock)

Votes: 100 27.7%
  • Extra charger / Car charger

Votes: 123 34.1%

• Total voters

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started out with the Black Apple case, but ended up trading it in for the Belkin Black leather folio case, which feels much better in my hand..... Just ordered the Power Support anti-glare screen protector as well. I've used it on my iPhone 3GS, and 4 because they always turn out perfect, and go on very easily.

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe how insane it was to apply a screen protector film and get the bubbles completely out. There's also dust trapped under it, and I thoroughly cleaned it first. Must have been static. I then bought a purple folding kickstand case. I also have the camera connector kit to use with my Nikon 14mp camera, It uploads nicely!

Last edited:

Av8orCree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple case and camera kit. Anyone own the Griffin DualDock for iPad & iPhone/iPod? Thinking about getting one. But I can't tell if the iPad will fit on the charger with the case. Anyone?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have several cases and am getting a beautiful sleeve for Christmas...at least my iPad is! I like the Apple case best but it does get dirty quickly. I have a screen protector also which installed really well. I really would like a camera connection kit but am reading that there are problems with this since ios4. Can anyone assure me it will work?? They cost so much here, I don't want to waste my money.

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on my way to the bank to finance another wave of cases, docks, stylii,apps, thises and that's! These accessories make the initial cost of the iPad look cheap!

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stand

I bought a plastic plate display stand from local cheap store for 0.69p ( $1.08 ) it works fine for charging, synching and for browsing.

Attachments

• Stand 1.jpg
    Stand 1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 313
  • Stand 2.jpg
    Stand 2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 293

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Marware Eco-Vue, a repurposed netbook sleeve, and Zagg invisible shield.

I am thinking of going with something like the Zagg keyboard cover, but not for a while.

I am seeing the corner of the Eco-Vue start to peel. I use it daily, but I'm not so rough on it that it should peel up like that.
:ipad-front:

Khanandranii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did have an apple keyboard dock, however the ipad would not fit on it with my apple case fitted. so i returned the keyboard dock.

Langtang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ZAGGmate (in transit)
Invisible Shield (complete)
Camera Kit
USB Kit (bought thinking, wrongly, that I could use a USB stick!)
Griffin Elan Passport case (to be replaced by ZAGGmate!)

Canadian144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Griffin Standle case, Zagg Invisible shield, Apple Keyboard dock, and the Apple Camera connection kit.

CHSeifert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the magnetic black croco Pielframa leather case for my iPad 32gb 3G. Still haven't received it though :(

Paid 130€ for the case :)

Regards
Claus
----
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions