What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which apps u use. Which u regret buying?

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one app I regret is Air Display. Man, I cannot get that sucker to work!

Sorry to add to an old thread, but I just spent another fruitless session trying to get that darn thing going! For $10, all I'm getting is nothing! The PC sees the iPad, but I can't get anything to show up on it. Total waste of my money!!!

Sorry to vent, but this thread popped up at just the wrong time...

Marilyn

At least we know to watch out for it. Sorry it doesn't work.

Texas_Mark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps I Like

News apps- NPR, 60 Minutes, BBC News, NY Times

Utility Apps- Find My iPhone (works for iPad too), UPS (its an iphone app but still really useful), App Shopper

Games- Monopoly, Scrabble, Pinball HD, AirAttack HD, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Big Bad Sudoku Book

Entertainment- Netflix, ABC Player, PBS, TuneIn Radio, This American Life

Education- Luminos, NASA, Wikipanion, fotopedia Heritage

Apps I Could Have Done Without-

Dracula (that interactive book app), Starwalk, Gangstar, The Settlers HD, Samuraii 2, Shrek Kart, Crazy Choppers, Accu Weather, Real Racing Hd

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one app I regret is Air Display. Man, I cannot get that sucker to work!

Sorry to add to an old thread, but I just spent another fruitless session trying to get that darn thing going! For $10, all I'm getting is nothing! The PC sees the iPad, but I can't get anything to show up on it. Total waste of my money!!!

Sorry to vent, but this thread popped up at just the wrong time...

Marilyn

I'm so with you, woman! I just bought, yesterday, an app for weather, HD. I forget the name. Only 2 bucks, but still. It kept freezing and so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

The app doesn't do anything! All the degree numbers are in C, not Fareinheight (sp) The menu button pops up, but before you can tap a button it leaves!! LOL!

I emailed the dev and she got right back to me and told me that there is a new update that is going to fix all of this.

So I am really screwed, since I can't update!!

KekszNET

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop. Either I didn't see it in the description or it wasn't there, but you have to install their software on the PC you want to remote into. As an IT person who oversees a few hundred PC's, not really an option.

Yo, that was my problem too.

Didn't checked the description correctly, thought it's an app to remote connect on a Windows Server. But it wasn't.

It's good for home (I am using it for that), but not for my server...

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would have to be call of duty because it never ever work on the iPad .

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
latest regretful useless app is Slingplayer for iPad....it does NOTHING the iPhone version does and honestly isnt much better quality. I just bought EyeTV HD and tossed that piece of crap in the corner. I will never use or recommend Sling to anyone again!! Pure garbage!

Most reactions

Latest posts