What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which apps u use. Which u regret buying?

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These apps I regret buying:
HD real racing - boring
Flight control - boring
Reddledocs - good reader does everything I need for lower price
These I use:
Pages
Good reader
Angry birds

adml_shake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop. Either I didn't see it in the description or it wasn't there, but you have to install their software on the PC you want to remote into. As an IT person who oversees a few hundred PC's, not really an option.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite app is iAlbum for organising and showing off my photos according to catagory. Doesn't need dusting like the paper ones! Easy to set up and graphically very pleasing.

cryptospaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worst Purchase Ever

Money for iPad - Should have just set a $20 bill on fire, at least I would be warm for a minute. :)

locus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iSoccer News, very plain simple, nothing special, just gives you links to websites for Soccer News, nothing original.News reader is better.bought it used it once have not used it since. the 99 cents would of been better spent on a cheap coffee.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only one I regret buying is the ePrint app which did not work for me at all. It wasn't a lot of money wasted, but it taught me a lesson! As far as most used, its a toss up between iBooks and Kindle depending on what I am reading at the time. I also use PocketTunes a lot when I am at home since I can listen to my local HD radio stations.

andykeating

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.isol.co.in
Pocket God. How people love this I really do not know. Bought after hearing an interview with the creators and thought it would be a lot more than it actually was.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Gaurdian eyewitness is great. A new photo every day. And Zinio just delivered the December issue of Automobile magazine. Wonderfull

Autocad has proven to be rather cumbersome.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I regret buying iTeleport and Desktop Connect the day I got my iPad....
On the other hand Splashtop Remote is worth $30 and I paid $3!!! Best app ever! RealVNC is also exceptional! Use them both daily.

Iron Man 2 game is horrible and totally not worth it! Angry Birds is pretty awesome tho! And so is Plants Vs Zombies!

I don't have too many I regret. I've been mostly very happy with my apps.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The one app I regret is Air Display. Man, I cannot get that sucker to work!

Sorry to add to an old thread, but I just spent another fruitless session trying to get that darn thing going! For $10, all I'm getting is nothing! The PC sees the iPad, but I can't get anything to show up on it. Total waste of my money!!!

Sorry to vent, but this thread popped up at just the wrong time...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts