What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which app is recommended?

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.christmasonmanhattan.com
I'm not sure what app is going to be better for me. pages or quick office pro hd. all im looking to do is transfer files ...Doc's made in ms word to my iPad for use at work.once on the ipad id need to call up the file and edit it each day, so id save the original file open it and save the edited one to i new name not to mess with the original one which id use over and over. which one does everyone think will work better. I'm brand new to the iPad so i have no idea. pages is 4 and change and quick office pro is 14 and change. what is your advice.
thanks
Ralph

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pages works great. Easy interface, you can make a duplicate of any doc and when u need to fire it off to someone you can send it as a .word, .PDF, or the native pages format.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts