What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres AV player HD gone??

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to buy this today and it's no longer in the uk app store? The iPhone version is but not the iPad one :(

Anybody know why?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
I went to buy this today and it's no longer in the uk app store? The iPhone version is but not the iPad one :(

Anybody know why?

Av player is still there, and still iPad compatible, it's just hard to see, look at the very end of the device list......As to what happened to HD I don't know, but it's gone!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Av player is still there, and still iPad compatible, it's just hard to see, look at the very end of the device list......As to what happened to HD I don't know, but it's gone!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I don't think this is the same one, the HD version used both processors of the iPad 2, and that one was already available along with the HD version.

I'll be gutted if it's no longer available!

srobby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From the developers

"AVPlayerHD temporary removed from AppStore

We are sorry to tell you that we decided to temporary remove our AVPlayerHD from the App Store due to a major bug in it. The update is already in the App Store review process and we will inform you as soon as it is available in the App Store.

You can also send us an email if you’d like to get a notification as soon as the update is available!"

I already miss it, update broke mine as well.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah thank god for that!

Most reactions