What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you buy your ipad?

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll buy it from our very own Apple Service Center. If they decide to allow all the current Apple resellers that is.
Currently we can sell everything but iPhone or iPod, everything else we have available. Being that this device is between an iPhone and a Laptop, then its safe to assume that we will carry it like the Apple TV, Time Capsules and other items that aren't full laptop or desktop units.

We do very well with a college near by and have a constant influx of customers either for service or sales of new hardware. It will be interesting to have a few iPad's on display for people to walk in and try out. :ipad-front:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I'm living overseas right now, I've only got online choices. So I'm going to go with direct from Apple since I'll be preordering. They most likely won't ship it to my military address, so I'll have it shipped to my mom (along with her iPad as well) and then she will ship it to me.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If i buy it, it will definitely be in my closest apple store by my house.:)

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What worries me is this. I think I will buy online and preorder. However, because we have no Apple store in area. It would be 180 miles round trip for me to go Charleston, if I have problems I will have to mail it back to on line store? What to do? What to do?

19hole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am hoping I can get it from Best Buy. I have quite a few points in thier rewards system and I can pretty much get a 32g Wifi version for free.

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will buy online from any retailer which offers the best price, free shipping and no sales tax. MacMall sometimes offers the above. Anyone out there have any recommendations on retailers that have these criteria?

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably from my local Apple Store. If Best Buy has them in stock on day 1, I may get it there, just because it's much closer to me. I'd like to get it home and start playing ASAP, of course :p

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will probably end up pre-ordering it from Amazon as I believe they will be able to get it to me the quickest. If not, then Direct from Apple or perhaps a trip to Best Buy if they will carry it.

Most reactions

Latest posts