What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you buy your Ipad 2 and why...

catchmeblue70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best Buy told me that they would be handing out tickets at 4:00 and selling at 5:00.

How do you get the ticket? Just show up in front of the door and get one?

Yes, they've already given them out at the Best Buy here. I was told they had 10 in stock (black only) and there were 15 people in line when they handed the tickets out. Target and AT&T said it's first come, first served, so I'm gonna try there later.

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm actually considering Target. Best Buy / Apple seem like they will be the most crowded. Sam's Club may even be another option.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
catchmeblue70 said:
Yes, they've already given them out at the Best Buy here. I was told they had 10 in stock (black only) and there were 15 people in line when they handed the tickets out. Target and AT&T said it's first come, first served, so I'm gonna try there later.

Wow that bestbuy only got 10?!?! Is that normal for them to not have alot at each location?

MuchoiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am thinking Bestbuy and using some of my rewardzone money. Plus I can expect to get some rewardzone money back.

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called Best Buy and they told me they are not allowed to display, promote, or talk about iPad 2 until 5 PM EST

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an FYI for Target, you can only buy one iPad 2 today, and can get up to 2 tomorrow. And the accessories will arrive in the stores next week.

OP
C

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an FYI for Target, you can only buy one iPad 2 today, and can get up to 2 tomorrow. And the accessories will arrive in the stores next week.

You are lucky to get ONE. People are reporting that the stores only have 8-10 of them. What a marketing scam.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife baby and I arrived at our local Best Buy at 3:37pm and we were six and seventh in line. BB played a lot of people once they handed out the folders (after asking which model we want) by having a very small amount to sell. So I ended up with the 16 gig white and my wife got the 16 gig black. BB only had three 32 gig and no 64 gig Ipads. People started walking out.

SYS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just came home with a 32G wi-fi from Best Buy (in Colorado Springs, CO) after waiting in line for about 2 hours. They had 50 total, and of course they had to turn people away after that. On the way home, I stopped by an Apple store to check out some accessories. The line was LONG!! I was surprised that they didn't even have any cases for iPad 2, whereas Best Buy had about 3 different case models (I'm not talking about Smart Covers).

Most reactions

Latest posts