1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Where will you be celebrating New Years?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Temp31, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Temp31

Temp31 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'll be celebrating my New Years in Orlando, Florida this year with family! How about you?
  2. AntonCartel

AntonCartel iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had spent my 2012 New Years w/ my family, inside though. Decided to skip all the possible non-sense so my lady & our son stayed in our Sacramento, Calif. home.
    Originally we'd planned to be in the East Bay [Berkeley/Oakland] but when the day came we opt'd to just stay. It be a little crazy out that way. Especially on a day such as New Years.
    But we enjoyed it. Played table games & iPad games together. A little this, a little more of that.
    Then good night.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
  3. tlbaker

tlbaker iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    NYC - religious and spiritual celebrations.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF
  4. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,023 / 0
    Home watching the bowl games with my hubbie!!! Getting ready for the Rose bowl soon!!