What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to sell I pads

Jjdh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have about 20 I pads we a retiring at my place of work. Where is the best place to sell a used ipad? I have to confirm the model and specs. I'm not trying to offer them here with this thread. Just asking advice from the people that have the knowledge. Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sold one on Craigs List, it sold within 6 hours. Perhaps give Craigs List a try?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I concur, Craigslist if you want to sell local and quick.

EBay if you want a larger market and don't care to deal with people directly.

Please be sure to properly restore the iPads before selling.

If you just want quick money and no hassles there are some used gadget buyers. You won't get as much money but it should be quick and easy. Gazelle and Amazon are the only two that pop into mind.

OP
J

Jjdh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I'm thinking a used gadget buyer type. This way we can off load them quickly to help recover some costs.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could sell em on gazelle.com. They give you a quote, send box with labels. Very easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
J

Jjdh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts